Corporate/Conference Town Walks
Our town walk provides the ideal way to escape the conference room and enjoy the splendours of Windsor before dinner, or during a morning or afternoon break in your schedule. We can even take in a local pub if you wish.
From your hotel if staying in town or the coach park if coming into Windsor.
Back at your hotel, coach park or the restaurant where you are having dinner.
1-1.5 hours, depending on your itinerary.
For groups of more than 25 people we recommend more than one guide so that everyone can see and hear.
- The beautiful River Thames with Windsor on one side and Eton on the other
- Historical Windsor Castle from the outside
- The Guildhall where Prince Charles married Camilla Parker Bowles
- The glorious 3 mile Long Walk at the back of the castle
- The tavern where William Shakespeare wrote 'The Merry Wives of Windsor'.
During the winter months Ghost Walks can be booked for conference delegates.
For a tour of Windsor Castle please click here.