Town Walks For Clubs/Associations/Friends and Family
We will meet your group at the coach park, your hotel if staying in the town or at a point of your choice.
In the Town Centre, back at the coach park or at a venue of your choice.
1-4 hours, according to your itinerary, and either morning, afternoon or evening tour.
If you have more than 25 people we recommend more than one guide so that everyone can see and hear.
Highlights of a town walk
- The glorious 3-mile Long Walk at the back of the castle
- The tavern where William Shakespeare wrote 'The Merry Wives of Windsor'
- The house where Charles II's mistress Nell Gwynn lived
- The beautiful River Thames with Windsor on one side and Eton on the other
- The Guildhall where Prince Charles married Camilla Parker Bowles
- Windor Castle from the outside.
The tour will be tailored exactly to you and your group's interests.
For a tour of Windsor Castle please click here.