Corporate/Conference Guided Town Walks/Evening Guided Tours
Our evening guided tours of Windsor are very popular with conference delegates. Fitting in with your itinerary we can take your delegates on a Windsor evening walk taking in Windsor Castle from the outside, the medieval town, the Long Walk at the back of the castle and the River Thames. Our guided walking tours of Windsor can also be a morning tour or an afternoon tour.
From your hotel if staying in town or the coach park if coming into Windsor.
Back at your hotel, coach park or the restaurant where you are having dinner.
1-1.5 hours, depending on your itinerary.
For groups of more than 25 people we recommend more than one guide so that everyone can see and hear.
- The beautiful River Thames with Windsor on one side and Eton on the other
- Historical Windsor Castle from the outside
- The Guildhall where Prince Charles married Camilla Parker Bowles
- The glorious 3 mile Long Walk at the back of the castle
- The tavern where William Shakespeare wrote 'The Merry Wives of Windsor'.
During the winter months Ghost Walks can be booked for conference delegates.
For a guided tour of Windsor Castle please click here.